Tuesday 24 September 2013

Opie evaluation


I think the opie photo was successful, photoshop showed to be helpful and easy to use once I became more familiar with the basics. photoshop was useful as it allowed me to use layers for individual items (such as hair, face and features), this helped me look at the positioning of features and lighting for hair by allowing me to see where my hair had different colours. The task helped me improve my skills at photoshop, and helped me learn how to use IMacs properly. During this task I used a photo of myself as a template; I then used the lasso tool on new layers to make a basic design of my main features (such as my face and hair). The next job was to add smaller features on more layers (such as hair highlights and features) I found the task enjoyable as it allowed us to begin editing a photo to make it look simplified.

1 comment:

  1. This was our first task; we had to create an opie styled version of ourselves on Adobe Photoshop. We did this so that we could get a better idea of how to use this application. we did this by taking a photo of ourselves and using different layers to draw over the picture, using tools such as the lasso to make a drawing version of the photo.

    ReplyDelete